Collections are a great way to increase sales and give your customers better experiences. Group products together to take advantage of seasonal events or link products that are regularly bought in pairs or groups.
Unlike the categories, creating collections is not required.
- Collections can be easily published and unpublished by clicking on the switch in the Visibility card when viewing a specific collection
- Featuring a collection will make it appear on the front page of your website
- You can only feature one collection at a time. Turning the option on for one collection will automatically turn it off for all others
How to create and edit a collection
You can add and edit collections in the same way as categories, with a cover photo and SEO content tailored to your collection.
To delete individual products, click on the trash can icon next to the product and confirm removal from the collection.
How to add products to existing collection
Once you have created a collection, you can easily add more products by choosing theoption from the collection overview and selecting products from the list. To find other products, type the name, attribute or product type into the search bar and the list will automatically refresh.
How to delete a collection
There are two ways to delete a collection:
- Click the checkbox next to the collection name on the main list. Options to Publish, Unpublish, and Delete will appear above the list
- Click on the collection name and enter the detailed information, then use the red button in the footer
Removing a collection will not delete all products from the site; it only disables the grouping of selected products and deletes information about the collection.