Whether you're building a custom-branded storefront or looking for ways to extend Saleor, the following guide will help you achieve your goals.
- Architecture Overview: key concepts to understand before using Saleor.
- Installation: get Saleor running on your machine.
- Saleor CLI: Use Saleor CLI to speed up your development.
- Error Handling: handle error conditions.
- Pagination: learn how to traverse large datasets.
- Prices: models used for keeping prices.
- Internationalization: localize your shop.
- Products: access the products catalog.
- Attributes: using the attributes.
- Checkout: the checkout flow.
- Gift cards: creating and managing gift cards.
- Users: creating and managing customer accounts.
- Metadata: store additional information about items.
- Thumbnails: requesting the thumbnails.
- Exporting data: export data to file.
- Extending: add custom logic to a Saleor store.
- Configuration: use environment variables to control Saleor.
- Kubernetes: deploy Saleor to Kubernetes.
- Digital Ocean: deploy Saleor to Digital Ocean.
- Heroku: deploy Saleor to Heroku.
- Amazon S3: store uploaded media on Amazon S3.
- Google Cloud Storage: store uploaded media on GCS.
- Monitoring: monitor your store and collect performance metrics.
- Upgrading: upgrade between versions.
- Contributing: contribute changes to Saleor's codebase.
- Frequently Asked Questions: find out if your questions were already answered.
- Support: if this guide is not enough to solve your problems.
Was this page helpful?